To get PIN-code of your card (in the absence of PIN envelope) , you should:
• Enter 16-digit card number;
• Enter OTP-code sent to a phone number indicated in a system (3D secure/SMS notification) 1;
• Enter 3-digit security code indicated on the back of the card;
• PIN-code is voiced 2
1. In case if you are calling from number indicated in the system, this step will be skipped.
2. You can request PIN-code only 3 times.
• Transfer money to a person;
• Check the balance of funds;
• Receive statements and details of card and current accounts via e-mail;
• Carry out various operations;
• Apply for a loan;
• Use other services.
3D Secure Service
In order to subscribe 3D Secure Service, call the number *9123/ (+99412) 496 50 00.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System
• Information on the balance of accounts;
• Block/unblock of card;
• Subscribe / change number for 3D Secure service;
• Get account statements by e-mail.
2-Way SMS Servıce
Onlıne Queue Servıce
Advantages Of PASHA Lıfe Insurance Product
Distance Banking Services
Replenishment of card and current accounts:
• Through the network of terminals MilliÖn, you can pay the loan, also replenish both the current and card accounts. To perform an operation on the account, you will need the following information: serial and ID number, as well as customer code (CIF). After selecting the account, you can continue the operation;
• Through the 3D payment service on the corporate website of the Bank, you can replenish your card and current account not only by PASHA Bank cards, but also by cards of other local banks;
• ATMs with Cash-in service allows you to place necessary amount to card accounts. Also, all PASHA Bank ATMs allow you to transfer money from one card to another through the Card-to-Card service, change PIN code of the card through the PIN Change service, and activate the SMS notification service.
You can easily perform (USD, EUR) exchange operations by Automated Currency Exchange (ACE) terminals at any time of the day (24/7).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile application. Select the card from Card List, press “Other” button, select the SMS notification" service and enter the phone number in the appropriate field;
- ATM network - in section “SMS notification”;
- With the help of operator of Contact Centre.
- MilliÖn terminals network;
- Branch’s cash desks;
- Corporate site.
- Through the MilliÖn terminals network;
- In Branch.
- Using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system;
- Contacting the Contact Center operator.