PIN set option
• Insert the card into the ATM;
• Choose “PIN Set” option from the pop-up menu;
• Enter any 4-digit code on the pop-up screen and confirm with the green button;
• Repeat the code on the next screen, and then confirm the PIN by clicking on the green button.
Your PIN code is set.
1. For security reasons, the PIN code should not be too simple:
- It is not recommended to enter 3 or 4 digits in a row with a series of increasing or decreasing sequences, such as Х123 or 765Х
- It is not recommended to enter 3 or 4 digits, for example Х888, 777Х
2. After the PIN has been assigned, the card will be activated automatically.
• Transfer money to a person;
• Check the balance of funds;
• Receive statements and details of card and current accounts via e-mail;
• Carry out various operations;
• Apply for a loan;
• Use other services.
3D Secure Service
In order to subscribe 3D Secure Service, call the number *9123/ (+99412) 496 50 00.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System
• Information on the balance of accounts;
• Block/unblock of card;
• Subscribe / change number for 3D Secure service;
• Get account statements by e-mail.
2-Way SMS Servıce
Onlıne Queue Servıce
Advantages Of PASHA Lıfe Insurance Product
Distance Banking Services
Replenishment of card and current accounts:
• Through the network of terminals MilliÖn, you can pay the loan, also replenish both the current and card accounts. To perform an operation on the account, you will need the following information: serial and ID number, as well as customer code (CIF). After selecting the account, you can continue the operation;
• Through the 3D payment and Personal cabinet service on the corporate website of the Bank, you can replenish your card and current account not only by PASHA Bank cards, but also by cards of other local banks;
• ATMs with Cash-in service allows you to place necessary amount to card accounts. Also, all PASHA Bank ATMs allow you to transfer money from one card to another through the Card-to-Card service, change PIN code of the card through the PIN Change service, and activate the SMS notification service.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile application. Select the card from Card List, press “Other” button, select the SMS notification" service and enter the phone number in the appropriate field;
- With the help of operator of Contact Centre.
- MilliÖn terminals network;
- Branch’s cash desks;
- Personal Cabinet;
- Corporate site (3D payment).
- Through the MilliÖn terminals network;
- Personal Cabinet;
- In Branch.
- Using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system;
- Contacting the Contact Center operator.