Reverse Factoring - is a financial service where a Bank (Factor) pays the payables of business clients (Buyers) on behalf of them to their debt holders (Suppliers).
Therefore companies which buy goods or receive services (Buyers) from any other companies (Suppliers) can benefit from Factoring. It can be a good financing solution for companies operating in production, construction, services, trade and other industries.
Benefits of Reverse Factoring
• Maintenance of trusted relations with supplier
• Long term payment terms availability for goods and services supplied
• Working capital optimization and favorable short term financing
• Means of obtaining raw material for production and goods for sale in shorter time and with favorable terms from your suppliers and keeping stocks reserved
• Official contract between Seller (Supplier) and Buyer (Debtor)
• Proof of positive commercial relations between Seller (Supplier) and Buyer (Debtor) for a specific period of time
• Act of acceptance for the goods and services between Seller (Supplier) and Buyer (Debtor)
• All invoices and other supporting evidence documents required by agreement should be delivered to the Bank
For additional information about the service, please contact PASHA Bank Business Centers, Contact Center at (994 12) 496 50 04 /*8123 or firstname.lastname@example.org email address.