PASHA Bank's Contact Centre provides detailed and accurate information about the Bank's services and products and enables you to benefit from those products and services without visiting Bank’s branches.
By contacting the Call Center, you can benefit from the following services by passing authentication:
1) Unblocking the plastic card;
2) Activate 3D secure service / Deactivate 3D secure service / Providing information about the registered mobile number / Changing the number;
3) Elimination of limits on operations in regions of high-risk group;
4) Submission of 4-digit activation code on Mobile Application / Unblocking / Sending of new access code;
5) Resetting unsuccessful PIN attempts;
6) Card balance/Account balance;
7) Plastic card blocking;
8) Unblocking of Internet banking user / Password renewal;
9) Providing information on loan debt / its status;
10) Verification and approval of the e-mail address registered in the system;
11) Receiving information on whether salary is reflected on respective account;
12) Verification of transactions processed with card (while providing information on the amount of Blocked Amount);
13) Cashing tariff according to the type of card - salary cards;
14) Checking the status of the plastic card (active / deactivate, with the exception of newly acquired cards).
Identification is not required for below brought inquiries while applying to the Contact Centre:
1) Tariffs on payment cards;
2) Connection of the 3D secure service to the number in the system;
3) Tariffs for individual / corporate services;
4) Bank requisites;
5) Exchange rates;
6) List of documents / application forms for opening of the account;
7) Information on banking products;
8) Receipt of client applications, complaints and suggestions;
9) Information on whether amount has been blocked or not - Registration of inquiries concerning the blocked amount;
10) Addresses and statuses of the ATMs and AVMs;
11) Addressing general inquiries about POS terminals / Checking of transactions;
12) General information on deposits / loans;
13) General inquiries on Intrenet banking/Mobile application;
14) Provision of customer requisites (IBAN);
15) Sending of statements to the e-mail address registered in the system;
16) Cashing tariff depending on card type: Cards for personal use.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
Our Customers are enabled to implement the following transactions with the help of the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
• To receive the information about the balance
• Card blocking services
• SMS notification services
• 3D Safety Services
• Account Statements
If Customer would like to make account operations, he/she gives a call to Bank, presses the button 2 and selects one of the following options depending on the type of the transaction:
• To receive information about the balance – button 1
• To block card– button 2
• SMS notification services – button 3
• 3D Safety Services – button 4
• Account Statements – button 5
1) In order to receive information about the balance, the Customer should enter and approve his/her Customer code and the last 16 digits of the card, afterwards the information about the balance is voiced. After the balance is voiced, if Customer pressed * button, the information about Customer's balance will be sent to the mobile number indicated in the system.
2) In order to block the card, the Customer should enter and confirm his/her Customer code and the last 16 digits of the card, after this transaction, the card is immediately blocked. After the card has been blocked, the information about card blocking will be sent to Customer's mobile number indicated in the system.
3) In order to activate/deactivate SMS notification service or change a phone number, after choosing button 3, the Customer should enter and confirm his/her Customer code and the last 16 digits of the card. In the case when SMS notification service is activated through IVR system, the service is being automatically activated to the mobile number (3D Safety service number as a priority) indicated in the system or on Customer's choice, the service can be activated to different phone number (in this case a confirmation code is being sent to Customer's mobile number indicated in the system and Customer enters the received code into the İVR system).
4) In order to activate/deactivate 3D Safety service or change the phone number, the Customer should press button 4. After making an appropriate choice it is required to enter and confirm a Customer code and the last 16 digits of the card. 3D Safety Service through IVR system is being activated automatically to the mobile number indicated in the system or on Customer's choice the service can be activated to a different phone number (in this case a confirmation code is being sent to Customer's mobile number indicated in the system and the Customer in its turn enters the code received into the İVR system).
5) In order to receive card or current account statements, the Customer should press button 5. The Customer should further enter a Customer code and choose the period of statement (last 10 days, last 30 days and last 60 days). The statement is being sent to Customer's email address indicated in the system. It is crucial to mention that all Customers (legal entities, SME entrepreneurs as well as individuals) can receive statements from all accounts that are being sent to the email addresses indicated in the system through IVR system without approaching the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions