PASHA Bank offers you a simple and affordable way to transfer funds via MilliÖN payment terminals, which are located in public areas across Azerbaijan. This convenient payment method gives you a number of advantages, including:
• Quick and easy transfer of funds to your current, credit and card (except salary cards) accounts at any time of day;
• Paying bills and making loan repayments without having to visit your local bank;
• Immediate transfer of funds if payments are made on a business day (transfers are completed on the next business day if a payment is made on weekends and holidays);
• Multi-currency payments (AZN, USD, EUR and RUB);
• No commission for either the payer or the payee.
1. On the main page, select "Banking services" section and click "Next".
2. Select "PASHA Bank" and click "Next".
3. Enter "Customer ID*", "ID card serial number"** or TIN***, "Description"**** and click "Next".
4. After confirming that the information entered is correct, click "Yes".
5. Select the type of card/account and click "Next".
6. Select currency and click "Next".
7. Enter the required amount and click "Next".
* "Customer ID" means the identification number (CIF) provided by the bank to the client who opened an account with PASHA Bank.
**If the amount is deposited to the account of an individual, you must enter the serial number of the ID card.
***If the amount is deposited to the current account of a legal entity or a private entrepreneur, you must enter the TIN number.
****"Description" field is optional and can be left blank.
Remember to take the receipt confirming the payment after the transaction has been successfully completed.
It is important to present the receipt to investigate any post-payment issues.