PASHA Bank offers a "PIN Change" service to the all holders of its plastic cards. PIN Change service may be executed any time during the day. This service is provided only at ATMs of PASHA Bank and Azericard.
PIN Change operation is implemented in the following order:
• Insert the card into ATM and input PIN-code;
• Choose the «PIN Change» function at the menu;
• Insert the new PIN-code;
• Approve the new PIN-code.
• PIN-code change process is proceeded
It is important to know:
• When you change the PIN code, please, do not use repeating same digits and consistently alternating digits;
• For security reasons do not use identical PIN codes for all your cards;
• When any problem occurs while using your plastic card, apply to the Bank.