30/05/2012PASHA Bank holds open tender for architectural design and executive project of PASHA Bank Gandja and Zagatala Branches
All bidders of the tender may get the tender dossier in Azerbaijani from the Administrative building of the OJSC PASHA Bank located at 15, Yusif Mammadaliyev Street, Baku city. Telephone: (012)-493-74-31.
All participants will have to be financially and technically capable to fulfill the contract requirements.
The bidder shall submit signed and sealed tender proposal in two-fold envelope.
Assessment criteria for evaluation of proposals: best value for price, considerable experience, competent staff and technical capabilities.
To participate in the tender bidders shall submit the following documents:
1. A written application for the participation in the tender;
2. Tender proposal (the tender offer shall be valid during 30 working days after proposals have been unsealed);
3. A reference issued by a respective tax authority on absence of expired obligations on taxes and other compulsory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
4. Official name, legal status, country of registration and bank details of the participant;
5. Information on own projects similar to the requirements established by the OJSC PASHA Bank, and information on availability of certified staff and resources to provide best services (design and executive projects could be copied on CD).
Documents (one original and one copy) prepared in Azerbaijani or English shall be submitted not later than June 29, 2012 to the Administrative building of the OJSC PASHA Bank located at 15, Yusif Mammadaliyev Street, Baku city.
Documents submitted later than the fixed date will be returned without opening.
The tender procedure will be held in the Administrative building of the OJSC PASHA Bank (15, Yusif Mammadaliyev Street, Baku city) on July 2. Authorized representatives of bidders will have the right to attend the opening.