PASHA Bank offers variety of Investment Banking services as one of its main activities, intended to meet additional financing needs of customers. The Bank offers the following services for establishment of stock issuing and management processes for your company:
• Market making
The process of acting on behalf of the security issuer, attracting investors and placement of securities in the market by Bank is called underwriting.
PASHA Bank's underwriting service covers the following processes:
1. Identification of company requirements;
2. Investigation of company abilities and financial analysis;
3. Performing of analysis and consultancy for identification of amount of bonds to be issued and their sales price;
4. Documentation for emission (stock issue) and monitoring of process;
5. Collection and placement of demand;
6. Analysis of placed stock results, preparation of relevant reports, rendering of advices for definition of further actions.
Advantages of underwriting:
- As a result of entry to the capital market, companies are able to attract large capital at lower interest rate by using their bonds.
- Customers can benefit from advisory support of PASHA Bank's professional team at every stage of security issue
Management of customer's securities in stock exchange by the Bank is called market making process. PASHA Bank acts on behalf of customers and ensures management of securities for maximum profit in stock market.
PASHA Bank's market making service covers the following processes:
1. Stock trading and creation of market demand;
2. Analysis of renewed stock results, preparation of relevant reports, rendering of advices for definition of further actions.
Advantages of market making:
- Increased liquidity of company bonds.
- Daily posting of sale and purchase prices of securities in local market through website of Baku Stock Exchange.
- Daily reflection of securities in Bloomberg or Reuters systems used for security trading in international markets.