Creation, appliance and development of information and communication technologies is among the first indicators of development of the country and society.
For the purpose of information and telecommunication technologies development PASHA Bank offers special loans through funding provided by State Fund for Development of Information Technologies.
Fields and projects considered for financing:
• Execution of innovative projects
• Production of goods and services in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
• Services provision with use of new technologies
• Software development
• Development of services in field of data collection, processing, analysis and transfer
• Other services provision in ICT field (as well as services provided through internet channels)
|Small loans||10 000 – 50 000 AZN||up to 3 years|
|Medium loans||50 001 – 500 000 AZN||up to 5 years|
|Large loans||500 001 – 5 000 000 AZN||up to 10 years|
|Loan interest rate:||Maximum 5% annually|
|Loan commission fee:||as per agreement|
|Payment terms:||annuity or special schedule|
|Grace period:||as per agreement|