PASHA Bank assigns high priority to Corporate Banking pursuant to its development strategy and offers business loans to companies of this sector.
Highly qualified managers of the Bank offer suitable credit opportunities for expansion of company business, financing of new projects and current need considering needs and abilities of each individual customer.
Advantages of PASHA Bank's Corporate Loans:
- Larger amounts of offered loans;
- Longer terms of loans;
- Possibility to use grace period for the loan;
- More suitable interest rates for loans;
- Possibility to make payments as per special schedule
- Definition of loan terms with individual approach to each customer;
Loans for small and medium entrepreneurs:
In addition to corporate loans, PASHA Bank also offers loans to small and medium business entities and individual entrepreneurs. More detailed information about small and medium business loans offered within the Business Banking framework can be found here.